CELEBRATING 15 YEARS
EYELASH EXTENSION TRAINING
At Dallas Skin Institute we offer a two-day Eyelash Extension Training * course that will give you all the skills and tools you need to start a career in the lucrative industry of Classic and Volume eyelash extension application. The Eyelash Extension Training class starts with eyelash application theory and technique and then, after you’ve mastered practicing application on a mannequin, you will apply lashes on a live model with guidelines for safety and sanitation under Texas Department of State Health Services standards. During this two-day course you will learn effective application techniques, the intricacies of eye shape and lash growth, different styles of Classic and Volume (3-D) eyelash application, utilization of various sizes and lengths in eyelash extensions, lash theory and proper product usage, lash interchanging, fills and lash extension removal, mistake correction and more.
Tuition is $2200 and includes an Extensive Eyelash Kit with enough products to do up to forty lash applications. A certificate that can be displayed in your business for your clients will be awarded upon completion of the course and passing of the final exam.
* Applicant must hold and present a current Cosmetology or Esthetician license in beauty industry. It is important that you check with your state’s health and compliance code before applying for a clinic of this kind.
Eyelash Extension Training Course Outline
We provide the essential tools during your training and following for both practice and client services.
This two-day class will give you all the skills and tools you need to start a career in the lucrative industry of Classic and Volume Eyelash Extension Application. The eyelash extension training class starts with eyelash application theory and technique and then, after you’ve mastered practicing application on a mannequin, you will apply lashes on a live model with guidelines for safety and sanitation under Texas Department of State Health Services standards.
The educational objectives of the Eyelash Extension Clinic:
- State Regulations
- Eyelash Extension Application Process
- Identifying the Size, the Length, and the Curl of the Lash Extension
- Introduction to the Studio Kat Eyelash Extension Line
- Application Techniques
- The Difference between Classic and Volume 3D Eyelash Application
- Fills/Relashing/Lash Removal
- Pre and Post Care Instructions
- Hands-on Classic Application (under instructor supervision)
- Hands-On Volume Application (under instructor supervision)
Your Student Kit Includes:
- 2 Tweezers
- 10 Studio Kat Lash Trays for Classic Application
- 10 Studio Kat Lash Trays for Volume/3D Application
- Prep Solution: Champaign and Cocaine by Studio Kat
- Studio Kat Adhesive
- Studio Kat De-bonder (Adhesive Remover)
- 2 Jade Stone
- 1 Fan
- 10 Disposable Lash Brushes
- 10 Under-eye Pads
- Pink Carrying Case
- Plus much more